Tuesday, March 5, 2013

hmm

I get lost in my head a lot. I mean a whole lot. I cannot seem to shake it sometimes. It gets so bad sometimes I even dream about what I obsess over in the day time. I am not really sure about a lot of things, like this blog for instance. This blog is pretty pathetic and in a way my journal. I only write here when I get overly emotional about things. Do you ever have those days when for no reason at all you just bust out into tears? It feels like you have so much boiling inside you that its almost as if you are a tea pot....boiling until finally that awful screeching noise happens and you can't help but rush to it to make it stop. I just don't know how to make it stop.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is your boil-over. Let it spill over til it finally cools and recedes back into the pot. Don't stop it up, whatever your outlet may be. This blog is healthy, I think. It's certainly not pathetic.

    Also, be grateful for your ability to feel the full range of emotion. That's true living and may you ever be able to feel it all. Do not become numb. That's a terrible fate.

    ReplyDelete